Wednesday, June 10, 2020

So I started a blog...

Well, here we go!  A new crafty blog to feature my card creations.  Here are a couple of recent cards to get us started!  I have been on an Altenew kick recently.


I made this card for the June Altenew Inspiration Challenge.  This isn't a color scheme I would have necessarily come up with on my own, which is why I love card challenges!  I just recently got the Altenew Dainty Bouquets stamp set.  I used just 2 layers of the imaging stamp in 2 shades of brown to create the background.  I finished it with an embossed sentiment from the Floral Shadow stamp set.

For my second card, I focused more on the inspiration photo than the selected color scheme.  I used the same Dainty Bouquets set, but used the 2 main floral images in 2 different embossing powders (Rose Gold and Copper).  I wanted the sentiment (from Floral Shadows) to stand out a little more, so I used my Versamark Marker to emboss a frame.



Altenew June 2020 Inspiration Photo

So there we go!  Two very different cards with the same stamp set inspired by the same image.  Thanks for stopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment