Thursday, July 13, 2023

Happy Birthday To You!

So I'm keeping on with different kind of Fancy Folds.  This design is called a Joy Fold.

I used a couple of birthday stamps from a past Virtual Stamp Joy kit.  I stamped the presents in black and then colored them with a a few simple 2-color blends of Copic Markers.  I wanted a little sparkle, so I used my Quickie Glue Pen and some Prisma Glitter to highlight some areas.  I mounted the stamped panel on a "backwards folding" Lollipop card base.  I made the partial card base out of cookie monster, and then added a layer of Blue Raspberry just to the back panel.  

I stamped the single gift image for a tone-on-tone pattern on the front flap.  I popped up the single present with foam tape to make it easier to tuck the corner of the sentiment flap.  This shows a little more clearly how it opens and tucks together.

  

If you're a TE fan and haven't joined the "Fans of Taylored Expressions" group, you should!  The challenges are always fun and inspiring!  I'm also entering into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ("Shimmer and Shine").


No comments:

Post a Comment