Sunday, July 9, 2023

More Fancy Folds with a Z-Fold Card

The z-fold is another pretty manageable Fancy Fold card design.  This design steps it up slightly by doing some partial die cutting to create the element that flips as it opens.  The little party llama is a critter stamp from Taylored Expressions.  I stamped him on a scalloped circle and used Copics to color him.  I stamped the little confetti image repeatedly, and then colored it to add some more color.  The polka dot is actually just a border stencil, but it's easy to line up the repeating pattern to extend the design.


The simple sentiments are from the Couting Candles Add On set by Taylored Expression.


If you go to my Instagram account (linked under the "Find Me Here" section on the right sidebar), you can see the flip in action.  It's kind of like the first time I used an action wobbler on a card.  Just have to do it over and over and enjoy the fun!  I would also say this Cookie Monster blue is one of my favorite colors in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment